Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten in Life

10-10-10 Whoa, that’s got to be an amazing number and date today. Ten being the highest rating – Remembering Bo Derek – for those who are old enough to remember. What a great day to start new beginnings as it’s the all time highest rating monthwise, daywise and yearwise all aligned today. Which in itself makes me ten times more inspired as I began my day trying to devote 30 minutes to myself with 10 minutes of meditation, 10 minutes of journaling, 10 + 5 minutes of yoga for exercise and 1/2 of 10 minutes playing keep the dog skunk toy away from Herbie & Daisy. I’ve made some sporadic attempts to get into a “me” routine. I seem to get sidetracked easily.

My dreams of a cleaned up fully planted garden may be too idealistic as a garden is always evolving, like we are. If it’s a reflection of what I need to be doing than I have some weeding to take care of both outside and inside. I am continuously cultivating to bring in what will work for me and “weeding” out what doesn’t. Sometimes I lament more on what I need to tackle rather than the goal of what it will free up for me and allow me to do once I get it done.

I hope you take today expecting and experiencing “Ten” in everything you do on this momentous date.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Debbie!!! Now I'm following you here too! lol! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate finding your blog too - will be following :) u 2.

    ReplyDelete